The world’s most popular flight tracker – #1 travel app in over 150 countries.
Turn your phone or tablet into a live aircraft tracker and watch flights move around the world in real time on a detailed map. Or point your device at a plane to see your destination and the type of plane. Download for free today and find out why millions of people track flights and check the status of their flights with Flightradar24.
– Watch planes moving around the world in real time
– Identify flights and view flight information, including a photo of the actual aircraft, simply by pointing your device at the sky
– See what the plane pilot sees in 3D
– Touch an aircraft to get flight details such as route, estimated arrival time, actual departure time, aircraft type, speed, altitude, high-resolution images of the actual aircraft, and more
– View historical data and see the performance of previous flights
– Tap the airport icon to view arrival and departure boards, flight status, aircraft on the ground, current delay statistics, and detailed weather conditions
– Search for individual flights using flight number, airport or airline
– Filter flights by airline, aircraft, altitude, speed and more
– With Wear OS, you can view a list of nearby aircraft, view basic flight information, and display the aircraft on a map when tapped
Flightradar24 is a free flight tracking app that includes all of the above features. If you want even more great features from Flightradar24, there are two upgrade options, Silver and Gold, that come with a free trial.
Flightradar24 is silver
– 90 days from the flight tracking date
– More details about the aircraft, such as serial number and age
– More flight details such as vertical speed and touch
– Filters and alerts to find and track the flights that interest you
– Current weather in more than 3000 airports added to the map
– All features included in Flightradar24 Silver +
365 days from the date of the flight
– Detailed weather layers for a live map of clouds and precipitation
– Flight charts and circumference tracks showing flight paths across the sky.
– Air Traffic Control (ATC) limits displayed by the controllers responsible for the flight
– Extended Mode S data: more information about flight altitude, speed, wind conditions and temperature during the flight, when available
Silver and Gold upgrade prices are listed in the app as they vary depending on your country and currency. If you choose to upgrade, subscriptions will be charged to the payment method used for your Google account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You manage your subscription through your Google Play account settings.
How does it work ?
Most aircraft today are equipped with ADS-B transceivers that transmit position data. Flightradar24 has a rapidly growing network of over 20,000 ground stations around the world that receive this data which is then displayed as moving aircraft on a map in the app. In an increasing number of areas, with the help of multilateralization, we can calculate the locations of aircraft that do not have ADS-B receivers. Coverage in North America is supplemented by real-time radar data. Coverage is variable and subject to change at any time.
Connect with Flightradar24
We love getting feedback on FR24. Since we cannot respond directly to comments, please contact us directly and we will be happy to assist you.
The use of this application is strictly limited to entertainment purposes. This specifically excludes activities that may endanger your life or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be responsible for incidents resulting from the use, interpretation or use of data in contravention of this Agreement.
Varies by device
December 1, 2022
Varies by device
$1.49 – $64.99 per item
everyone learns more
September 15, 2010
Compatibility with your active devices *
running on your device